I was served with a subpoena; now what do I do?
If you have been served with a Subpoena to appear before a Magistrate Judge, you have been a witness or a victim to a crime. This subpoena requires your personal appearance to answer questions the prosecutor/defense attorney may have. You must comply with the Subpoena or you could be fined $100 and/or jailed for your failure to appear. If you have questions about the case, please contact the City Attorney’s Office at 208-234-6148.

Show All Answers

1. When is my next court date?
2. I was served with a subpoena; now what do I do?
3. My case was screened by your office and charges are not being filed. Can you tell me why?
4. My spouse/significant other was charged with domestic battery for pushing/hitting me, but it didn’t really happen that way. Can I drop the charges?
5. How do I remove or modify a No Contact Order that exists between my spouse/significant other and I?
6. I received an Order for Restitution and the defendant is not paying; what do I do?
7. How do I file a claim for damages against the City?
8. Will an attorney from your department represent me?