COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER CLOSED
No public swimming will be available during the closure of the Community Recreation Center.
Lifeguards on Duty
Non-members and members under 18 years of age, without their parents direct supervision, may swim only during public swim hours. Public swim hours are subject to change due to lifeguard availability.
PLEASE NOTE: Pool area, including hot tub, closes ½ hour prior to Center closure.
Community Recreation Center Pool Rules
- No air filled flotation devices of any kind.
- Well-fitted life jackets are permitted under the supervision of an adult.
- No diving in the shallow area.
- No running on deck.
- Standard hemmed swimming suit must be worn in pool.
- Lap lanes are for adult swimmers only.
- Kick boards are not allowed during public swim, except for use in lap lanes.
- Swim Diapers and Plastic Pants are required for all toddlers 3 and under and those that are not potty trained.
- Non-swimmers must remain in the shallow end.
- Persons have an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using the pool.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging bodily wastes in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Non-members are only allowed to swim during designated public swim hours.
- During member swim time, all swimmers 17 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult member at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed on the deck.
- No reckless behavior will be allowed.
- No pushing of shoving on pool deck.
- Shoulder riding is not permitted.
- No floating on the basket balls.
- No hanging on basket ball rims.
- No hanging or sitting on lane ropes.
- No spitting of pool water.
- Persons under 15 years of age are prohibited from being in or near spa.
- All users must take a cleansing soap shower prior to use of spa.
- Spa users must wear standard hemmed swimsuits. T-shirts, shorts, or cutoffs are not allowed.
- Persons have an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using the spa.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging bodily wastes in the spa is strictly prohibited.
- Persons with circulatory problems or pregnant women should consult medical advice prior to use of the spa.
- Use of air-inflated support items is prohibited.
- Users should not put head under the water.
- Users should limit their stay to 10 minutes per visit.