Pocatello Utility Bill Pay
New Payment System
On July 14, 2021, the City of Pocatello began processing payments using Paymentus. The new software is more user friendly and provides additional options for making payments including payment scheduling, an automated phone system (1-877-253-0155), and payments by mobile, text, or email.
Is there anything I need to do?
If you are a customer who uses the online portal for making payments or accessing account information, the answer is YES.
- You will need to register at the new customer portal by Paymentus on or after July 14.
- The previous system, Click2Gov, will stop operating after August 13. If you use the autopay feature in Click2Gov, please do one of the following to avoid being double billed or missing a payment:
- Sign up for autopay in the new Paymentus system before August 13 and cancel autopay in Click2Gov at the same time to avoid being double billed.
- Sign up for autopay in the new Paymentus system on or after August 13 to avoid missing a payment, or select a new method of payment going forward.
- Credit/debit card and ACH/e-check users will be be charged a $2.50 convenience fee for each transaction up to $350.
- Residents who do not want to pay the convenience fee have several options:
- Pay by cash or check at the Utility Billing windows or drop boxes at City Hall, located at 911 N 7th Ave.
- Mail your payment to City of Pocatello, Utility Billing Department, PO Box 4169, Pocatello, ID 83205-4169.
- Sign up for automated bank drafts through the Utility Billing Department.
- Use the bill pay feature through your financial institution.
If you have any questions, please contact the Utility Billing Department by email or by calling 208-234-6241.
Access the old Click2Gov System through August 13
About the Utility Bill Pay Customer Portal
The utility bill pay customer portal allows City of Pocatello customers to access their utility accounts with the following features:
- Accounts – View all of your utility billing accounts with the City of Pocatello.
- Pay My Bill – Pay your bill online using one of the payment methods in your wallet.
- AutoPay – Set up an automated schedule to make your utility payments on time every time.
- Bill History – Access a list of your recent bills including the bill date, due date, prior balance, current balance, and total balance.
- Payment History – View a list of your recent payments through Paymentus including the account number, amount, processing fee, date, and payment method.
- External Payments – View a list of your recent payments made outside of Paymentus including the status, payment date, amount, and payment type.
- My Wallet – View all of the payment methods you have set up for paying your utility bill.
- My Profile – Manage your online profile with Paymentus including your name, email address, phone number, user ID, password, and security questions.