Utility Bill Pay
Welcome to the City of Pocatello's utility bill pay system, which allows City customers to access their utility accounts and to pay their bills (water, sewer, garbage) online.
Access the Utility Bill Pay System
Obtain Your PIN
To use the City of Pocatello online utility bill pay system, you must obtain your assigned Personal Identification Number (PIN) by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your billing name
- Your service address
- Your account number (including hyphen)
- Your email address
About the Utility Bill Pay System
The utility bill pay system allows city utility customers to browse their utility accounts with the following features:
- Payments - Pay customer utility bills online. A PIN is required to make an online payment. Click here to obtain and online bill pay PIN.
- Payment History - View customer payment history, including pending payments.
- Customer Account Information - View customer account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.
- Consumption Summary Information - Display consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.
- Consumption Summary Graphs - Generate customer consumption graphs by period for the last 3 years.
- Customer Billing History - View customer billing history, including bill date, balance forward, current charges, and total billed amount.
- Customer Service Summary - View customer service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the amounts.
- Service Summary Graphs - Display in graph format the last 12 billing amounts.
- Customer Billing Statement - View a customer billing statement that provides a detailed reading and charges for a specific bill.
- Electronic Customer Billing - Customers can also sign up for electronic billing (E-Bills).
- Web Browser Requirements - The City of Pocatello's Utility Bill Pay system is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox web browsers. Safari and Chrome browser users can still access the Utility Bill Pay system however you may experience difficulties. These difficulties could range from minor page display issues to an inability for the site to function at all.