Ross Park Aquatic Complex
The Ross Park Aquatic Complex (RPAC) is more than just a pool! It is a community gathering place for kids of all ages to play, recreate and have an all around fun time. The complex is a reflection of the wishes of citizens and civic leaders to provide for the well-being of the community by providing a positive summer recreational experience.
Ross Park Aquatic Features
The RPAC neighborhood includes Zoo Idaho, playground equipment at Pleasureland, a band shell and a sand volleyball court. The pool itself attracts visitors, especially children, because of its many unique features. Grab your suits, towels and picnic lunch and head for the pool for a happy family fun day. The Ross Park Aquatic Complex is waterific!
- 25 yard by 25 meter Main Pool - 2 lap lanes always open
- Activity pool with cargo net and lily pads and basketball keep everyone busy
- Concession stand provides patrons with snacks and beverages
- Dressing/locker rooms and 2 family changing areas
- Large Waterslide for those wanting to add on to their pool experience
- Lazy river offers fun and relaxation
- Open deck and turf areas
- Zero depth pool with playground
Saturday, May 27, 2017 through Sunday, August 27, 2017
|Monday||12:00 noon||8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12:00 noon||7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12:00 noon||8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:00 noon||7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 noon||8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:00 noon||8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 noon||7:00 p.m.|
Family Night PricingWhen local schools start on August 22, 2017, family night pricing will be in effect during the following schedule:
August 22–25, 2017
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.