Community Recreation Center
- Valid Membership card must be scanned to enter.
- All guests must pay daily admission and sign in at front desk with name and phone number.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS
Fitness Area and Hot Tub – 15 years
Sauna, Eucalyptus and Steam room – 18 years
- Personal belongings should be locked in a locker. The City of Pocatello is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No child over 4 years of age may not use the locker room of the opposite gender. Please use the family changing room.
- Any personal contract work (i.e. Personal Training) is not allowed except by Recreation Employees.
Code of Conduct
All participants in the Community Center are expected to behave in such a manner as not to disturb others using the facility. Please adhere to the following code of conduct in and around the building:
- No foul or abusive language
- No fighting or rough play
- Food and drink allowed ONLY in designated areas
- No glass containers
- No tobacco products
- No pets
- No weapons
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No bouncing basketballs outside the gymnasium
- Non-marking shoes required on gymnasium floor
- Appropriate clothing required No running or playing in the hallways or stairwells
Community Recreation Center Pool Rules
- No air filled flotation devices of any kind.
- Well-fitted life jackets are permitted under the supervision of an adult.
- No diving in the shallow area.
- No running on deck.
- Standard hemmed swimming suit must be worn in pool.
- Lap lanes are for adult swimmers only.
- Kick boards are not allowed during public swim, except for use in lap lanes.
- Swim Diapers and Plastic Pants are required for all toddlers 3 and under and those that are not potty trained.
- Non-swimmers must remain in the shallow end.
- Persons have an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using the pool.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging bodily wastes in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Non-members are only allowed to swim during designated public swim hours.
- During member swim time, all swimmers 17 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult member at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed on the deck.
- No reckless behavior will be allowed.
- No pushing of shoving on pool deck.
- Shoulder riding is not permitted.
- No floating on the basket balls.
- No hanging on basket ball rims.
- No hanging or sitting on lane ropes.
- No spitting of pool water.
- Persons under 15 years of age are prohibited from being in or near spa.
- All users must take a cleansing soap shower prior to use of spa.
- Spa users must wear standard hemmed swimsuits. T-shirts, shorts, or cutoffs are not allowed.
- Persons have an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using the spa.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging bodily wastes in the spa is strictly prohibited.
- Persons with circulatory problems or pregnant women should consult medical advice prior to use of the spa.
- Use of air-inflated support items is prohibited.
- Users should not put head under the water.
- Users should limit their stay to 10 minutes per visit.